Sunday, July 18, 2010

Indian Ladies Showing Their Breast

VENEZUELA: exhumed the remains of Simón Bolívar and obtained "important findings."

One of the objectives of the exhumation is to clarify whether Bolivar died of tuberculosis, historically consolidated version, or was killed, hypotheses put forward by Chavez. .
Chavez: "I confess I have cried, have sworn. I say, must be the skeleton glorious Bolívar, as you can feel the flame."
.
A multidisciplinary team of forensic fifty today discussed the remains of Simón Bolívar in Caracas, which the Venezuelan Minister of the Interior, Tarek El Aissami, who witnessed the proceedings, described as "important" in Venezolana de Television.

"It is a day of joy as part of the bicentennial of our independence, "said the minister, who announced the findings will be announced" in due course "as a" tribute to the history. "

The operation, which began Thursday and lasted some 19 hours, was also witnessed by the country's chief prosecutor, Luis Ortega, and later released by the Venezuelan president, Hugo Chávez, to the one in the morning (30.05 GMT) through its profile on the social network Twitter.

"From this very morning we will report details of scientific procedure that came along with the remains heroic Bolívar" wrote the ruling.

One of the objectives of the exhumation, as releases in the Venezuelan capital, is to clarify if Bolivar died of tuberculosis, historically consolidated version, or was killed, hypotheses put forward by Chavez.

"I am not convinced that Bolivar died of tuberculosis" because "three months before his death, Bolivar I do not know how many miles traveled to Bogota," he said in November 2007.

The review, conducted at the National Pantheon in Caracas, attended the Aissami and Ortega.

Other messages issued by Chávez reflected, beyond the scientific side, the emotional nature of the exhumation and analysis of remains of Bolivar.

"Hello, my friends! That we have experienced amazing moments tonight! We saw the remains of the great Bolivar! Neruda I said: 'Our Father which art in land, water and air. You wake up every hundred years when the people awake, "Chavez said.

"I confess I have cried, have sworn. I say, must be the skeleton glorious Bolívar, as you can feel the flame, "he added.

He added: "My God, my God, my Christ, Christ while praying silently watching those bones, I thought of you! And how much would have liked and wanted it arrived and ordered like Lazarus, rise Simon, who is not a time to die. I immediately remembered that Bolívar lives! ".
.
Source: Information and Analysis
Latin America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment